...HELP PLZZZZ

OKAY IM 35 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS TODAY AND THIS IS MY 3RD CHILD. WELL MY BABY GIRL HAS BEEN HEAD DOWN FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW. WELL AT NIGHT THE PRESSURE HAS BEEN BAD BUT THE PAST 2 NIGHTS THE PELVIC PRESSURE HAS BEEN SOOOOOO BAD IT FEELS LIKE BROKEN BONES EVERYTIME I MOVE IT'S HORRIBLE I JUST WANNA CRY IT HURTS SO BAD. AND ALONG WITH THAT THE PAST 2 DAYS I'VE BEEN HAVING BACK PAIN. COULD THIS MEAN LABOR IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER OR JUST PART OF IT? I'M NOT DUE TILL NOVEMBER 25TH SO JUST CURIOUS. I NEVER DID THIS WITH EITHRE MY BOYS THATS WHY I'M WORRIED!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IMO, I THINK LABOR COULD BE AROUND THE CORNER. BUT IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE CALL YOUR DR.
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree w/ the pp.. That is just the way I felt w/ my dd.. I had back labor. They tried to tell me at the hospital that I wasn't having contractions just because it didn't show up on the machine.. lol.. When IN FACT I was in labor.. I think you will be having your baby soon!! Good luck to you!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I really couldn't say, but I think that you should see your Dr.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• hi that is how my labor started however i had a boy it was luck huge cramps in my lower back that just woudnt go away no matter what i kept calling the doc and they said i was fine so the next morning i went to thedoctors and come to find out that afternoon i was in labor and gave birth to my son very early the next morning so it could be a sign of labor or maybe your not taking it easy i too got theses cramops at around the same time and the doc told me too sit down put me feet up and drink lots of water within ten minutes or so i felt fine but if nothing as made you feel better yrt then ur babys is prabably getting ready to come but call your doctor just to be sure.
    kaszilynn88

Answer by kaszilynn88 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2008