Mitt Romney was projected as a likely candidate for 2012......

Republicans, such as Mitt Romney were major contenders for the republican nomination for the 2012 presidential elections. Do you think he, and similar republicans, will be pushed aside in favor of tea party candidates.....who the republican party is trying to embrace?

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 3:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think I could vote for Romney! For many, many reason.
    And SisterAct, how is the Tea Party movement a small group? Seems to me with all of the "tea party" candidates winning primaries over Repubs that have been there for years, the "traditional" Repubs is now the smaller group!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 5:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I wish that there was a law that no person could begin a campaign before Jan. 1 of the year the election is in. I get so tired of these 18-24 months of campaigning is getting ridiculous. These people become professional candidates and don't stay in D.C. long enough to do the people's business. Case in point - PBO has NEVER stopped campaigning since he was elected to the Senate!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't know. I guess we will see when primaries roll around.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Considering that Romney endorsed the Obama equivalent of health care "MassCare," I would NOT vote for him!! Oh, and for those not up on the happenings in Massachusetts, take a gander at this...coming to your country soon!! UGH!!!

"Harvard Pilgrim Health Care has notified customers that it will drop its Medicare Advantage health insurance program at the end of the year, forcing 22,000 senior citizens in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine to seek alternative supplemental coverage."

Boston Globe

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• bow downThan you!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Oops! Thank you.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• help us all......... I really really hope he doesnt get it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If so, Obama will win again- Pubs have got to do a better job of honing and presenting candidates that appeal to the masses- not some small, target group.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• ugh at mitt romney for president from a bawstonian. i know that not everyone will be happy with whoever gets in. u just gotta live your life. i truly believe my vote doesn't matter. i do vote tho for peace of mind.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 4:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Jesse, if possible I would vote your question up a 1000xs
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 5:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010