Stocking suffer ideas???

I usually make up little bags for our immediate families..just looking for some ideas..or money saving tricks would be great too..thanks..also gift ideas for 5 month old boy and 1 1/2 year old boy for xmas?? the 1 1/2 year old has TONS of toys so if i do get toys it would be learning toys ect..any suggestions. thanks.

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bumped ya
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Meant to type Stuffer..lol
    Ambie0526

Comment by Ambie0526 (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Is this for Christmas? I usually for adults go to the $ store and find small things there for the bathroom, creams, soaps, lipsticks, something for desks at work, for the cars esp for men. I love to just shop ard for stocking stuffers, my kids said it was just as good as any present they ever got. The 1 1/2 could get toys for the tub, small everyday things he uses, or small toys he likes. The 5 mo again toys for the tub, I found little books for the tub, any little toy or little fork & spoon set, all sorts of liitle useful things out there. They can be for the kids, but can be things that are useful, that way your not wasting your money.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Gift cards to Wawa... To Target... iTunes Cards... Movie cards... chocolate, gum, money.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2010