I let my hubby sleep with another woman, does that mean i dont love him anymore?

we were at a party and i told him that a girl wanted him and i told the girl that he wanted her they were both scared but i wanted him to have fun so i pushed it and they had sex. Im okay with it and people tell me that i dont love him anymore so that y i let him sleep with another woman is that true? would you had done it?

PURPLE12

Asked by PURPLE12 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• no it just means you are wierd
    Tessa C.

Answer by Tessa C. at 4:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• ummm no!!! If my hubby slept with someone else i would leave him..but some people are more wild in their relationships..if you are both comfortable with the situation and still can trust eachother then have a ball.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No way I wouldnt do that. It's playing with fire IMO. You can still love him but maybe you dont love yourself.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• you're asking us to tell you whether or not you love him? i don't know. i wouldn't allow my man to sleep with anyone and i definitely wouldn't push him to.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• no it just means you've chosen to have an open relationship. I wouldn't do it but to each thier own. My aunt and uncle are like that. He is a truck driver and they have a rule that as long is he is out of state they each do what they want
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No, I would not have done it. I would have told the other woman to get away from my husband, and I would have taken him by the hand and we would have left.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Maybe you want an open relationship.... I know some couples that do swinging and have no problem with it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• no i believe it depends on the relationship...some times it brings ur sex life closer to get a lil different n wild
    Tia B.

Answer by Tia B. at 4:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You're happy with it....screw what anyone else says.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing anything that both of you are happy with -hugs- Only you know if you love him, and it sounds like you do !
    No-one else can see what's in your head.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 4:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• does not mean you do not love him
    but imo
    it means you have just opened a can of worms

i see wpman on here say they have an open relationship, but then complain about the rules being broken or the lines getting crossed

i think an open relationship is fine as long as both parties are agreeable to
    but better write up some guidelines and both of you side it, because this is not a black or white thing like regular marriage
    one persons idea of open is another person idea of broken relationship

**careful
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010