Summer video monitors

I have had one since my daughter was 6 months....but it just recently stopped working. My daughter (2) sleeps in a big girl bed and I like to peek in on her to make sure she's not hurt or ripping all the clothes out of her dresser without disturbing her. Yesterday, I bought a new one only to find out that it's only the cord of my old one that doesn't work. I'm going to keep the new one though, because I like having 2 cameras so I can see her while she's sleeping and also when she is playing in her room. The new one though has A LOT of static and I have to keep it turned down all the time. We don't have a landline, so it's not cordless phones causing the static. Does anyone else have this monitor and are you experiencing the same static? Luckily, we do have the old monitor which is much better, but I'm dorky and am using the new one because, well it's new! lol

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• never had to use one..my teens are my video camera..lol
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010