anyone want to do a little brag about what their child has done lately..post your brag here

i asked my three yr old how was school
and she said "picture" and pointed to backpack and said "help" (with zipper)
over one year of asking, and she responded for the first time!!
I am a happymom and even a prouder mom,
she is doing very well in school setting (3 yr old sp ed)

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 4:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My two-year old son can identify all his letters, count to ten, and name most of his colors! He can also spell his name! I'm a proud mama! :)
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 4:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My son pulled a cracker out of his hair (he was with his dad all day, enough said) and then he ate it... It was hilarious. My older son can read and write wonderfully and is adding and subtracting! (he is 6 and I know its what he should be doing, but I am so proud, he is very enthusiastic about learning!)

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my 2 month old almost has crawling down and i'm so proud of her for being such a strong, motivated, and intelligent baby
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my daughter who just turned 4 learned how to write her letters and made me a birthday card today ( it isnt for another week) ...so she knew my birthday is in October and drew me a very good picture, stayed in almost all of the lines and wrote my name and her name on it...

My 23 month old son just learned how to put on his shoes...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 4:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• "I know its what he should be doing" ....bjojola

i have learned that there is no time line except for her own
    at three all the other kids can tell about their day, but isabel has autism, so can not
    sometimes i get bummed, but lately i have come to decide that she will make the same milestones, just in her own time,
    and when i see another child younger at a higher level of whatever acheivement than her
    i say to myself, i get to have that wonderful moment too but in the future
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Today my brag is this.......................

So far he's maintaining a 94% grade point average during his 1st year at MIT................... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• What a great outlook, fiatpax!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 4:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have a special needs four year old, too. Probably autism. She brought home a beautifully colored pictured yesterday. So pleased! I get very excited when she answers questions, too, and when she uses "I" instead of talking in third person. She'll get there, in her own good time. I just have to love her, encourage her and make sure she's getting what she needs. The loving her part is the easiest thing I've ever done.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2010