Fighting over halloween costumes? WTF???

My group of friends are fighting over Halloween costumes for their kids. The one friend is dressing her kid as spongebob. The other friend just decided to dress her kid up as spongebob also. Well, the first friend is pissed because she thinks the second friend is trying to steal her idea to dress her kid up as spongebob. I just got off the phone with her and I told her, she shouldnt take things too seriously since she wasnt the one who invented spongebob. Anyone can dress up their kid however they want. Now shes mad at me for not supporting her. I dont want to get in the middle of this madness. Now I am also thinking about dressing my kid up as spongebob just to piss her off even further lmao. My kid loves spongebob so it would be perfect. Would I be mean to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would totally do it! (that is if my kid wanted to be SB)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 4:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• She is being childish for thinking her friend cant dress her kid up as spongebob. Dressing up your child as spongebob to fuel the fire is childish as well. just ignore the drama.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• LMAO-sorry-not at you-but the childish behavior of these two "friends".

LOL-okay-if you truly want to just be a smarta$$ dress your child as Patrick,a jelly fish,or even Squidward-because Squidward would not be amused by such childishness.
    Otherwise-just stay out of it and save yourself the headache ;)
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 4:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Do it! That's just ridiculous. It's Halloween for eff's sake.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 4:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Its about the kids not the parents who cares if they are all the same?? go for it sounds a tad immature. GL &have fun.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010