i have two other boys but i don't have custody of them due to my b/f who i am pregnant by now. he is known as a sex offender and i recently moved in with him. but i am unable to work with this pregnancy. i have decided to move in with my grandma and leave my boyfriend to get my boys back. am i making the right decision?

i just feel that a part of me is wrong for doing this, but i know that dcfs and my parents do not approve of this man weather he did do it or not he is still stuck with the label now. and i think that i would be doing best if i just left him and went my own way. i think i stay due to the fact that some other woman will have him and that for some reason kills me.

gayleo7

Asked by gayleo7 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• Yes mam' your kids should come before any man!!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 4:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I think that you should do what you think is going to be best in the long run. If you decide to leave him remember that it will hurt in the beginning but everything gets better with time. The way I look at it is I will always, no matter what do what is best for my child/children, they will ALWAYS come first. Personally it would absolutely kill me not to be able to see my kids. Maybe that is not the best environment for them, living with a sex offender even if you think nothing would ever happen you never know. I hope everything goes the way you want it.
    Carrie06

Answer by Carrie06 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Absolutely, run dont walk and go get your kids !!!
    ruby70

Answer by ruby70 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• uhh YES
    Megan6758

Answer by Megan6758 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• yeah your kids are the most important
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• No man comes before your children...ever.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• your kids should always come first... even if he says he didnt do it (he may not have) there is always that chance that he did, would you want to risk your children's safety for it??
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 5:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• always always always put your babies before a guy.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 5:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I say YES!! There should never! be a question about picking a man over your children, EVEN if it is our babys' daddy. You're children should always come first!
    KeelinsMommy

Answer by KeelinsMommy at 6:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I would never have let my kids be taken away from me because I was dating a sex offender. Why even consider putting your children in the possibility of danger?
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 6:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2008