Can't get a picture on the internet for craiglist list?( Put in work for computer wiz)

I wasn't sure where to put this question. It keeps telling me taking too long to download. Then I tried smaller pictures and it said not a good path or something like that. Does anyone know what it means? Something about too many pixels.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Its saying its way too large. Use your photo editor to reduce the pixels, size can be reduced (but) the pixels in color may stay the same. Once you edit (save the changes) to update your adjusted photo. Make sure the path you select to upload is for the same pic and haven't changed because of your adjustments! Hope this helps,GUD LUCK!
    websavvy1

Answer by websavvy1 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• if that doesn't work, save it as a bmp file instead of a jpeg. (You can do this easily by opening the image in microsoft paint, selecting save as, and then changing the file type to bmp.)
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 4:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sounds like it's worth giving a try. Thanks. .
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Wish I could help, but I could never get it to work properly either. It would say the photo was uploaded but it wouldn't appear in the ad.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I guess I'll give it a try. Thanks for your advise.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010