TTC Child #2

My husband and I have been ttc baby #2. Currently, we have a 3 year old, who I conceived right away. We've been ttc for 5 months now, and I'm feel more discouraged for each period I'm getting. It's very frustrating. Has anyone else had a hard time ttc after child 1? I could use any advice and information you have. Thank you.

Arielles_Mommy

Asked by Arielles_Mommy at 4:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The Dr always recc. going back onthe pill to boost your count then going off and wait 1 cycle and try again or dont wait and try after a few missed pills, try timing it with your O
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have miscarried twice since having my second. We didn't plan him so it was a bit strange and discouraging to have lost 2 since. But its all about timing, (I believe that God controls the timing). Good Luck!

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am what they call a "fast breeder," LOL, but I have done research in the past regarding this issue. My advice is relax and don't TRY.....let the romance happen. Stress and too much focus on the result can cause a hinderance. DO TRY many positions. Many blessings!
    KC3221

Answer by KC3221 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Thank you ladies. The answers have been a huge encouragement! @Happymom2-2 I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning to go on the bc pill. I have been researching bc pills being as I have never used them before. I've been told that there are some that prevent ovulations (thus preventing fertilization and pregnancy) and ones that keep a pregnancy from continuing. I'd much rather prefer the 1st kind. Do you have any suggestions?
    @bjojola- I'm sorry about your loss. I agree with you 100%. Thank you. :)
    @KC3221- I've tried relaxing and not thinking about conceiving during intimacy. It's that time around my AF is due that I wonder "Could this be it?" and then end up disappointed. Thank you.
    Arielles_Mommy

Comment by Arielles_Mommy (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010