how can i tell my mom?

well i'm 16 and i have a one year old dd and my mom always give to my dd everything like when she wants sometimes she give it to her even if i say no, and i feel like it's my job to raise my dd and i hate when she tell me how to raise my dd.
when she knew i was pregnant she kicked me out, and i'm living with since the end of july. i always work to provide everything my dd have.! she never bought me a diaper or clothes for my dd. and now that i live with her again she buys alot of things for my dd and she even complaing that i don't know how to make my dd stop crying.
so how can i tell her that i don't want to her to raise my child!

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 4:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Tell her straight out. Tell her your her mother and you need to learn to do things without her butting in.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Let her know you appreciate her help and her suggestions, but dd is your child not hers and you need to be able to be Mommy, so she can be GRANDMA!
    Lovems

Answer by Lovems at 4:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You should have to step up and tell her.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You have to look at it for her point of view for a second. 16 is very young to be having a baby. Still a child to her really. (Sounds like you have stepped up to the plate in awesome fashion though so good work!) So have a talk with her saying you realize you mean seem incapable in her eyes but you are doing your best and would like her to just give you the chance you deserve. Showing some understand may keep it from escalating more than you would want.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 5:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010