17 weeks

i am seventeen weeks pregnant and i swear it feels like a bowling ball is pushing on my vagina... it cant be my baby can it? is this bad i am always embarassed to ask my doctor these questions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hey your uterous is getting bigger all the time and so is your baby its probably nothing my friend said she felt the same way and it was just the growing baby and uterous and you shud never be embarrassed to ask your doctor anything about you and your pregnancy they are there to help and there is no question they wont answer so be completely open with your ob and if it helps write down all your ?s as you think of them so when u go in there already and you wont forget to ask. hope this helps best of luck and dont worry
    kaszilynn88

Answer by kaszilynn88 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Well you should always let your doctor know whats going on. But I had the same feeling, it's normal. It is just pressure from the baby and your uterus dealing with all the changes.
    alexbee

Answer by alexbee at 12:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• you are probably just stretching. the baby is still small. i don't think the baby itself if doing enough rock and roll to give you that much pressure, it's probably just the growing and stretching of your uterus and pelvic bone. I'm 17 weeks too.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm 17 weeks and 2 days, it's just your bodu dealing with the changes... It's normal
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• awe dont be embarrased I ask my obgyn anything and everything that bothers me. That is what they are there for...and no matter how bad or stupid you think the question your going to ask is I am sure they have heard worse.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2008