TEACHERS

has one of your child ever had an evil teacher...? a teacher that is totally not good at all...?
my son last year had a teacher that i mean was horrible it got so bad that i had to involve the board of education and transfer him to a different school...my son needs extra help in some subjects he is a little behind and that teacher was pushing him and not helping him...my son actually got so depress, lost weight, and was so stressed out...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 4:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• both my oldest went thru that..one teacher was so mean to one of my kids..that i had to actually try to beat her a** cause..anther kid told me she pinched my kid til she cried..they transfered him out her class an fired her weeks later....
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 5:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I had straight A's at the end of third grade. My first quarter in 4th grade I had c's and d's. I swear my teacher just didn't like me, and I'd never done anything to encourage it. I loved school, loved writing, and reading (the subjects she taught.) I never could make sense of it. They would normally have kept me in that class for two years (It was a two grade level class, covering 4th and 5th.) but they switched me back out to a regular 5th grade class, and with a different teacher I did much better.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes, several lousy teachers actually.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes, my youngest had several bad teachers and the school would not do one thing about it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Amazing what a crappy teacher can do to a kid isn't it? My son had one the year my brother died and she ended up switching grades and he got her again. I disliked that woman so bad.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I work with a crappy teacher. She yells at the students and is doing the bare minimum till retirement in 2 years. She has tenure and we can't get her out of the school. Trust me...myself and fellow teachers have tried.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I had a few while growing up.. I remember my 3rd grade teacher was the WORST.. she hated me.

she use to fail me all the time for my reading comprehension. So one week when we had to pass up the papers, I remember switching my paper with a girl that always got 100's on hers, well that week that girl got a 100 on "hers" or what would have been mine, and of course, she failed mine. So anyways, I fessed up that I changed the papers, and she called my parents and told them I "cheated". Needless to say my parents got the principle involved and that was the end of that teacher discriminating against me. (especially after the teacher from the grade above read the work and told the principle that my papers were at a 6th grade level).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Most teachers are bad.
    mominnorthvegas

Answer by mominnorthvegas at 10:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• ye yes yes!!

My DD had an AWFUL Kindergarden teacher in California. I hated the woman. :(

Right now, I'm not 100% happy with my DS's 4th grade teacher but she is coming around.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My kids have ran in to this problem and i have told on the teacher. One day I sneaked in to my son class and his teacher was pickiing on hime right iin class. I started in on her and when I finish she and I were good friend after that. I know my son has a big but and she just was having fun on his account. your right what you did. You should find out why she has it in for our kid.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010