Did you ever sneak out of the house when you were teen? Did you ever get caught?

I snuck out alot, but I was eighteen so I didn't think it mattered by then. Never been caught, but I now realize how dangerous it was.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 4:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the time and I never got caught. My ex bf at the time got caught because he was an idiot.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes and no didn,t get caught and return on time. Yes its dangerous specially if you get caught! lol
    urjester13

Answer by urjester13 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yes, just about every night from the time i was 16-17 when i married the guy i was sneaking out to see:) we werent allowed to see each other because when i was 15 we got caught sneaking out..lol....but after that one incident of getting caught and not bein allowed to date each other, i never got caught again! it was pretty much every night for a year..those days were SOOOO much fun.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 5:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I started sneaking out around 11 or 12, and I can only think of one time I technically got caught - although I wasn't quite on my way out yet, so really I was just busted out of bed... My windows were always easy to climb out of and with a boost back in to, they were only on the second floor... And my mom is generally a heavy sleeper, so I just had to wait til she was in bed.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hell yea I got caught one time! Was hanging out, way past curfew, cops picked us up, took us to the station, got our number (droppeme off home) couldn't contact Mom's she was hanging out herself. They waited til the next morning and called our parents.That was the worst ever!
    websavvy1

Answer by websavvy1 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• um NO! I would never do such a thing..........

LOL
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Always. I got caught a few times.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• HELL to the NO! My mama was like a Ninja: she'd sneak attack for the slightest wrongdoing. BAM! And, she was like "Big Brother" or worse, like the movie "Eagle Eye:" she was ALWAYS aware of what was going on. For those reasons, I never even THOUGHT about sneaking out of her house!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• omg!! i totally did!!!!!!! starting when i was 15...i would leave at about midnight..sometimes earlier, depends what time everyone in my house went to bed....and i couldnt come home until 6, because my mom left for work at 5, and my dad left at 6...so i had to come home after they left, because they always put a chain on the door...(i had to jump outta my window when i snuck out, it was about a 10 foot jump..lol) so yaa, i had to come back after they had left for work, so that the chain woulnd no longer be on the door...god, i hope my daughters not like i was!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• ohh, and no i never got caught!!
    alexis_06