I make baby bows and I have a website for that. Is there any place I can link to my website?

sarahsue2007

Asked by sarahsue2007 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Hi,

There are several places you can advertise your business on CafeMom. You can advertise on your profile page, in journal posts, and in select groups that allow advertising. However, when you write a journal post, please make sure that you check the box that says ""Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace"".

The marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

|| The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008