If you're able to be a porn star would you...

Would your SO support you?

If I had a porn star body and was able to I still wouldn't. I don't feel comfortable sleeping with people I don't really know and espeically for money. I think porn is just legalized prostitution. My hubby will never support it, he's a very jealous man.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I would never do it. I'm not saying that women who do, don't respect themselves...I'm sure they do, but I'm too special to be passe around like that. I'm all about sharing my awesome-ness with only one man that i love so dearly. And i also believe that when we have sex, there is a strong "spiritual" connection & a lot of energy being shared. I could never share that experience with anyone other than my love. Our base chakra is where the sex organs are, so when we have sex...we're sharing karma & energy with that person. Having lots of sex with lots of different people can really mess up your energy & karma. I believe it should only be done with someone you love & are totally in tune with.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• well I dance so I have no problem with my body.... I don't think I could do porn though... I wouldn't want my son to find a video of me some day... I don't judge people that do but it's not for me
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't believe there's anything wrong with porn, and I certainly don't believe it's "legalized prostitution", but no, I wouldn't do it. Simply because I just couldn't have sex with somebody I wasn't physically attracted to, and from what I've seen, most guys in porn are NOT my type, heh. Plus, I'm strictly one on one. I don't share, and I don't expect my SO to share, either.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• OMG Anouck it is so true.... most the men are ugly and the woman seem to always be hot (most the time)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• haha most the time they put more effort into it and make sure you're satisfied :p
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• When I was 18 I did some underground porn. I had the body for it back then though... Now, no one wants to see this naked! lol! But honestly, I think my DH would be completely against it, so it wouldn't even be a conversation... Hell, I was selling "toys" online and he flipped out... So I can't see him going for something like that, he's kinda conservative when it comes to sex.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Nope, I couldn't fake enjoying that for one second! I love my SO and couldn't even imagine being with someone else I don't care what the pay
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• * Passed
    samurai_chica

• Well to my husband it wouldn't be a jealous thing. It would a moral and respect thing. Basically I would no longer be his wife if i would do something like that. And i wouldn't blame him. Who wants to be married to someone who has sex with strangers and advertise it for the world to see and enjoy? Yeah, not my husbands dreams of a wife. And i wouldn't dream of doing that myself either.
    Queen2245

Answer by Queen2245 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I couldn't do it. It would gross me out, but that's just me.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010