Has anyone ever done something that many would not have thought you do? And have said you may not mount to anything ,but now you shock the heck out of them and they are the ones siting on there rear ends?

urjester13

Asked by urjester13 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in

• Oh yeah. I was told all my life I was stupid and I was a slut like my mother and I'm no good.....I could go on and on what was said to me by family, teachers, neighbors.....
    I'm where I want to be in life. I have a good life, college degree, I never slept around like my mother. My family won't even talk to me now becuase I proved them wrong.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yes..my mom went around telling everybody i wouldnt be anyting cause i am hardheaded,cofrontational an many other things..
    that i would never make it past 18..an would be dead from AIDS cause of all the thins i was getting into...but i went got my GED cause i didnt want to go back to school...went to college for 2yrs..been with the same wonderful man for 12 yrs..4 beautiful kids,,
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 5:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yep! i had my daughter young and everyone said i was nothing and would amount to nothing, but they are wrong! i have two awesome kids and im finishing up my college degree...

dont let anyone tell you that you cant do something!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010