NEWS!!!

my son is 9yrs old and we say his the little old man of the house...he loves to watch the news i mean he will come online and Google BAY NEWS 9 and then tell me all about it...it's so funny or he might call his grandmother in new jersey and tell her everything from the weather to the top news of the day...
does anyone have news lover kids??? lol

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 5:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• My son likes it too, he is six. He will come outside just to tell me what he saw, and he will tell me what clothes to wear the next morning. But he also watches documentaries... I think he's happy if I let him watch tv so he watches good stuff lol

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You are right, he's an old soul. I wouldnt let him watch too much news, it can be quite depressing at times. But nothing wrong with keeping up on current events or the weather & sports! Good for him. There are kids in high school that dont know what's going on in the world around them and some of them will be voting soon! Scary thought!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• LOL that is to cute
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i am sure he got it from his grandmother (fathers side) when he goes with his dad in the summer he spends a lot of time with her and she loves the news and the 700 club...so my son would call me and tell me everything...sometimes i feel like omg this kids is crazy...he gets all serious about it...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010