HOW COME

how come it feels like those ppl who are out doin wrong,sleeping round just doing plain wrong seem to reap the benefits in this world?
but those who try to do good,keep faith in God seem to stay down..i have been hearing this question from so many ppl now i dont know how to keep giving them inpirational words of encouragement..just wonder what u ladies think..

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 5:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• You cannot keep them inspired FreeSprit4eva. They don't want to be inspired.

If you feel you need to answer them and TRY to inspire them, point out their blessings. Family, friends, health, and so much more. Maybe THAT will snap them out of their whining. If not, then just keep yourself inspired.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My personal view..........

Right and wrong is all about perspective.

I'll use your example : "Sleeping around".. What constitutes as "Sleeping around" and what makes it right or wrong? See what I mean.

Also reaping the benefits of the world is also a matter of perspective to me. What does one consider to be the benefits of the word? What does one consider struggling? Those things are different to each individual.

My inspirational words of encouragement, when someone I know is feeling the way you described (or in the realms of those feelings). I simply remind them that it is all abour perspective. LIfe is what you make of it, how you view your life is a matter of choice. They can either choose to view their life as down and wallow in it. Or they can choose to change their perspective, and maybe enjoy life more and see their life in a better light. One that may make them happier.

It's all about perspective
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Maybe because He is not the huge part of the world like you believe he is? People say there's a God but there is so many situation that a God should never allow. I just dun believe in the whole big man made the world thing.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 5:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Don't give them words, most don't want to hear it. People hate preachers. Let them live the life they want and you live the way you want. Those people aren't affecting your life in anyway so stay out of theirs.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I tell them that we don't live for rewards here on earth, if you're a christian, our reward is in Heaven. And nobody lives any life without pain and regret. People seeminly have a "good life" on the outside, but every life is full of heartache and sadness.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 6:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Tell them that that's their Karma. Everyone's Karma is different.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hmm, I don't see this. I believe we all get what we put out into the world. Perhaps many people are looking in the wrong direction for positive feedback.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• they are affecting me cause some are my family members..im am a spritual myself but i dont knkow how to keep them inspired any longer..those that are family members i dont want to see anything happ to them
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Do you want other beliefs shoved down your throat? If not why the hell do you think you have a right to shove yours down theirs? You are letting it affect you when really you should respect their beliefs as they are respecting yours.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• @ two388..i didnt ask about their belief..i was asking how do u answer this when u hear it from those who are losing faith..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010