What age did you start putting your little one in a toddler bed???

At what age did you start putting your toddler to sleep in a toddler bed with my first daughter she was 20 mths my 2nd daughter is 18mths and I am wanting to put her in a toddler bed is it too early???

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 5:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 18 months
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My son had to go into one right before he turned one... He kept getting out of the crib.... & I was afraid he'd get his self hurt. My son couldn't even walk & figured out how to get out of the crib.... (& Yet to this day I wonder how he is soo smart)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My dd is still in her crib, she just truned 2 this month. I haven't switched he yet because I don't see the point, she's happy and I'm happy.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• 18 months she started climbing INTO her crib so toddler bed here we go. Now at 3, she has a full size
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i put mine in theirs @ 2yrs
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 5:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My first was 2 1/2 when we put her in one and my 2nd DD was 19 months but she was forced out of hers we had our 3rd DD and needed the crib for her lol
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My son turned 2 this month, and I just bought him a toddler bed (haven't set it up yet). Honestly, he was perfectly content in his crib, and I probably would have kept him in there for a while longer, but I'm pregnant and I need the crib. Not till April, but I want to get him used to his new bed well before the baby gets here...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my daughter was just shy of 3 1/2 ...i rushed to put my son in and had problems with him staying in bed so when it came to the second time around i said she would stay in the crib until she was climbing out, she never did climb out but we moved her out of the crib when we started night time potty training....hardly any problems with her getting out of bed just because :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No
    Alice T.

Answer by Alice T. at 10:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010