Has anyone had a out of body expierence and if so explain, please?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 5:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I actually have. We had a faulty furnace ( crack in the heat exchange) and didn't know it. Only by a miracle we survived as my ex father-in-law had worked with my husband and knew something was wrong. I had laid on the floor ( trying to get cool) and had passed out with the phone in my hand. I don't remember that moment, but I must have been calling for help as our line was occupied and no one could get through, and I had the phone. What I experienced was going down a tunnel. It was peaceful and I could only see the tunnel ahead of me and nothing else. It was very peaceful. At that point, people started pounding so hard on our doors that it brought me back and conscious long enough to get to the door - I didn't have good balance. I tried to walk to the door and hit my head real hard on the wall. Carbon monoxide is a quiet killer, we are just some of the lucky ones who got a 2nd chance.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 6:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No but I saw what I'm convinced is my Gaurdian Angel... I woke up one night because I felt someone watching me and I saw a human form that was over me, I didn't feel threatened at all but I closed my eyes and it was gone...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Several--including a near-death experience in 1999 during spinal surgery. Details are in the post previous to this where someone asked the identical question in the identical way!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 7:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i actually get them all the time...when they 1st happ i was scared but now i can kinda sense it bfore it happ so i can controll them better not all the time but most of the time..
    i can tell when its happening cause i feel cold even with socks on..then the left side of my body kinda goes numb..then i can feel my spirit leaving my body..then u just astro plaining..now when im returnign it hurts..for me trying to go back in.sorta like a quick jolt to my body..when im coming back in..it takes the left side of my body a few min to regain feeling..while out i seem to commune with a lot of ppl..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• depends.. sort of.. but honestly I blame it on my concussion. lol.

My friend and I were sledding and well landed upside down in trees (later to find out I had a concussion).

I kept looking down to make sure I didn't see my dead body and thought I saw it a few times.. lol. But then again I had a concussion, I was seeing a lot of things that weren't exactly real.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• no
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• nope
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Several times. THe one that really stands out though is when I was a kid and I was dozing off in my room. The phone rang and I heard my mom yell that it was for me. I jumped up so quickly that I left my body behind. I was just swimming through the air. It was so strange. When I realized what had happened I looked back at my body and was instantly sucked back into it.
    circle_of_life

Answer by circle_of_life at 10:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2010