Is this too much?

I'm gonna start drinking a big bottle of welchs grape juice with calcium everyday. Is that ok or too much? I'm trying to get in all my fruit servings.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• YOu would be better off to eat some fruit.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You would be better off drinking V8 Splash. You get both fruit and veggies with less sugar than drinking the whole grape juice bottle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Check how much high fructose corn syrup is in that juice. Would it be better to have a bunch of grapes?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would definitely eat actual fruit instead of drinking juice. The actual fruit - and veggies!! don't forget veggies!! -- is much better for you!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Grape juice is constipating. You'd only be getting 1 variety in, rather than a variety. You'd be getting none of the fiber or anything. No, you would not in any way be better off doing that - you'd be worse off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• fruits better
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2010