Do you think the end of time is near?

Yes or no? Why? Do you see any prophecies being fulfilled? Which ones?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 5:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes. The regathering of Isreal, wars, rumors of wars, pestilence (incurable diseases), natural disasters, famine, plagues. We are currenlty in a dourhg twhile other areas of the US are in flood. 1/3 of the world's population is starving, war is all around, water is running low, we are running out of natural resources, moral compass for a lot is missing,there was an earthquake yesterday outside of Indonisia was that 6.5 and was beleived to have caused a tsaunam oils is to peak in 2014.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If by some catastrophe Sarah Palin manages to get elected in 2012, then yes, I believe the world will come to an end, heh. Other than that, nah, I don't believe any of that stuff... Just fear mongering.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think we get closer to the "end" with every passing day ... how close to the end is something else entirely.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No that whole end of he world shit it dumb. They said that in 2000 and yet we are still here...
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't think there is such a thing as the end of time, so no, I don't
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• that makes me so nerves to even think about it...i try to not even think about it...it freaks me out...i don't worry about dying just the whole deal with everyone suffering...omg i don't want to imagine it
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Lol, the world isn't ending any time soon, definitely not in 2012. People have ALWAYS thought the end of time is near due to so-called "prophesies."
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I do not.
    Why??
    Because people have been seeing the 'end of the world' for hundreds of year. Each time, they give their 'proof' that the prophecies are being fulfilled and each time, they are wrong.
    As for the 2012 thing, well, the Mayans had MANY calendars. They used different calendars for different things. The one that ends in 2012 was the calendar they used for long term purposes. Every other calendar that the Mayans had would just start over when they ended. Why would we assume that they hadn't intended for this one to just start over as well??
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Doesn't the bible say that no one knows the day or the hour? No one can predict it, and people have been saying the time is near since Jesus left the earth...so, I wouldn't worry about it.

Chniamli

Answer by Chniamli at 6:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• no, I don't believe in the "end times."
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010