Can anyone help me start my Melaleuca business? I signed up with someone on this site but she will not answer my emails or messages, help please.

I have my start up kit, I have been getting products for 3 months. I cannot continue to spend money and not make any. Please help me.

glenndurant

Asked by glenndurant at 12:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• have you contacted the company? or her upline?
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree- you should have full contact info for the person that recruited you- phone number, mailing address. I would try and contact her on all sources and then call her upline and/or the company directly. There should be a website or call center just for consultants. Also, are you talking to people about your business daily? I am a consultant for The Body Shop at home and a lot of direct sales companies are the same. I'd be happy to work with you to help you get going if you'd like! Let me know ;-). I am doing the same with re-starting my own business so it would be nice to go through it with someone else!
    llaheyebba

Answer by llaheyebba at 1:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• That is the problem with most mlm, people just want to sign you up and let you loose. I am so thankful for our business, the support we have from our upline and the support we give to all of our team members whether downline or upline is one-of-a-kind. This busines is truly unselfish. In order to be successful, you help others be successful first. I would love to share this great opportunity that is still at the ground floor. Company is 3.5 years young and made $1billion already. Wouldn't you want to be involved and surround yourself with postive people, company that cares about its members, constant TEAM SUPPORT, growing company, amazing product....etc. Please email me or call me to find out more.. I would love to get you started and finished with a great team and one-of-kind business opportunity.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I can help you if you want. I work for the same company. Just let me know.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Jeez...well that's not what's it is like for every mlm businessmom123...there are some good ones...I'm not saying that Melaleuca is not a good one but its definetly not one I prefer!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• That is pretty pathetic though that your upline doesn't care!
    businesswife1

• Have you looked for the group. There is a group of moms that does Melalueca. They would be able to help. I used to do it, but now I just enjoy the products. It was hard for me. I hope you have good luck in it!
    shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you aren't able to get any help and are interested in a work at home opportunity, look into this. 100% Free. No Sign Up Fees. No Monthly Fees.

www.syllyspiderwebsystem.com
    WorkatHomeMomie

Answer by WorkatHomeMomie at 4:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• www.livetotalwellness.com/BernadetteT I can help!
    prekmom0304

Answer by prekmom0304 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I assumed you either got help,or cancelled.Anyways to cancel your membership just send a letter to the company and have your name and customer ID and date.You should be able to cancel without any problems.Too bad your upline didnt help you...I meet to many people that have been abandoned by there upline.
    HealthyMom27

Answer by HealthyMom27 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2008