Advice on exboyfriend

My ex boyfriend broke up with me.I text himand told him" if he had a new girlfriend I don't think we should talk anymore".He quickly responded saying"he don't have a girlfriend but thats ok".He don't normally respond to every text I send him.Should I believe him or what?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not believe him...for me, his answere was too short and quick. Let go or you will end up disappointing yourself.
    LovingUs

Answer by LovingUs at 7:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Id stop texting him anyway.....

He's an ex for a reason.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• he broke up with you, isn't that telling you enough? he doesn't want anything to do with you and you shouldn't care if it's over a girl or not. why would you want someone who doesn't want you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• He's an ex for a reason and if you can only communicate via text, what kind of relationship is that?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Why do you care if he has a girlfriend or not? He's your EX, no reason for you to talk to him at all...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Men now I am not a man basher only you know the reason that you and him broke up. men lie and tell us what we want to hear. I catch my boy friend all the time in mess and he is fourteen years older then me. i know he lies and he know that he lies it only when they are caught even then they still lie. Women tell the truth more then men do i see it all the time as i watch other people. I am amaze at what my friend put up with and how long they do it.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Maybe hes just telling you that so in case things dnt workout w/girl or if a new girl wont give him any he can go back to you on a booty call, imo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• first off: Stop texting him period! You are broke up and the reasons why are of no concern. This is where stalking and emotionally unsteady craziness starts. When one of the parties cannot just accept that it is done...Second: you can believe him or not it depends on how attached you are to him as I have explained above.

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010