had a deam last night, anyone want to try to find meaning?

i was in a large room, many people.
i was at the bottom of the room, like it was on a hill
this woman comes toward me quickly, she came from 'top" of room, like above, a higher level of room
she came at me, fists swinging, i just stood there my arms were down, i was calm, may have even had my arms behide my back a bit
i looked up and saw that my boyfriend was at the "top" of the room (like top of a hill)
i knew at this time that he had come with her, and that is why she was coming at me, wanting to punch me
i felt.. that he must be embarrassed with everyone knowing he came with her and she is acting like this

anyone want to take a stab at possible meaning

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Very strange dream.

It's probably just a vent in your subconscious mind trying to let out stresses in it's best way possible.
    As for anyone coming toward you above to do harm and you are below, it may be you are having an inferiority complex.
    But don't think ever that someone should need to go and hit you, ...esp. a female.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think there are trust issues and some kind of "Level" issues- like you don't feel like you're on equal ground in some way.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think someone wants to protect him... but the fact you had your arms behind you, you know you can work things out... and you will.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• level issue lack of equal ground
    - yes, this makes sense now
    , i do feel like he has had the upper hand in this relationship- called the shots,

inferiority complex, yes and it is in the female sexual way, our issue has hurt my self esteem as a sexual feeling female, maybe that is the woman coming at me to hit me while i am calm
    -----------------------------
    do not get the reason why i am calm? not a natural feeling when someone is coming to do harm to be so calm, this must not mean in my head a person but an action, feeling, or situation???maybe i have come to terms with something??
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 8:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2010