Have you ever used a microwave Sterilizer Bags or other things to get the baby stuff sterilized? What do you think of them? Are they useful?

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 5:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used them for my breast pump accesories. I liked them and they worked well.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i have the dome looking one and love it, beats boiling
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 6:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've never used anything like that with either of my kids. I washed everything with hot soapy water.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I just put the stuff in the dishwasher. I have a basket type thing for small things.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i have somehting from avent. It's goes in microwave for 4 1/2 minutes. I love it. I use it everyday for nipples and pacifiers. I borrowed it from a friend, but I'm sure they have them at Babies R Us or somewhere.
    BWIND

Answer by BWIND at 10:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have the bags and my friend just bought me the large dome one. i love them!! I use it for my pump and bottles when the dish washer isn't ready to be run.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I got some bags from the hospital and used it for my pump accessories when ds was in the NICU. Once he came home and was eating normally and such, I never - or RARELY - used them. I have a dishwasher and to this day I put everything from sippy cup lids to pacifiers in there. I also used Dr. Browns bottles and I put all of the parts and pieces in the dishwasher as well. If I didn't have the DW I would probably have used the bags more.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010