wow a whole 10- mins :)

dd is 22 months old and dh finally brought her out without me, it was so nice even though it was only 10 mins.....lol i realized i can get alot of house work done in 10 mins without them here...lol
when they got back home they had a ice cream for me...i thought is was soo thoughtful of them to think about me!!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 5:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Awww...10 min and ice cream... He moving in the right direction...But you werent suppose to clean that was suppose to be your mommy time...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Its a start... & the ice cream was sweet.

Im lucky hubby only had a problem of caring for my son until he was six months old. **Long story short I left him & we started weekend vistion right away.)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• That is sweet, but he's only given you 10 mins to yourself in 22 months? Come on! And you spent it doing housework? Are you crazy girl? Next time, tell him he has to start taking her once a week for at least an hour, so you can nap, soak in a hot bath, or something just for YOU!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Lol I bet you were thrilled to have ten minutes to yourself! And ice cream after picking up - and imagine you didn't have to go get it yourself! Sounds like he is getting the idea =]
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It's a start!! :)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree, it's a start, but not enough. He needs to make more of an effort and you need to relax, not clean :)
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010