This is our first Halloween with a baby, and we are thinking about decorating our house....Where does one find best bargains on Halloween stuff? How did you decorate your house? What ideas do you have for decoration?

Halloween

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 6:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• Dollar tree! They have super cute decorations this year. I like cute halloween (not scary) decor, but they have plenty of both. I bought a couple bags of the spider webbing- it really sets a good spooky scene. We also have orange and purple lights hanging up.
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I got to target and get their store brand
    ChocoGreenmama

Answer by ChocoGreenmama at 6:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Dollar Tree I agree with they have some really cute stuff google Halloween decorations and they will be alot that comes up for making things
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Target and the card outlets
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Start off with searching dollar stores, look in the Halloween isles of your local K-marts, Walmarts etc...even local
    drug stores have pretty good deals... if you want good blow ups, try either online (can be costly tho online) or go
    to Lowe's or some Homedepots have them...they are usually cheaper...
    Go to a local pumpkin patch, get a few pumpkins of your choice and maybe a few stalks of corn ( I have 12 ft ones up
    now, but those came right off a farm's field)
    Window clings are good also those door coverings, instead of using for doors use them on windows... I have those up
    and am looking for the cat eye pair ones...
    Ideas will come to you as you go and make sure that you shop AFTER Halloween too for next yr great give away prices... you don't
    have to go all out now, but add to what you get this yr each yr

Have Fun and
    Happy Haunting
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Dollar store for sure. Then after halloween when the stores are clearing out to make room for Christmas, you can get decorations for up to 75% off. Buy then for the next year. I like to put things out in the house, dress up the table, outside on the shrubs, and in the doorways.
    gardenrosalie

Answer by gardenrosalie at 8:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010