Space?

One of my boyfriend's guy friends in high school talked to one of his ex's (my boyfriend's exes), and he said that she told him that my boyfriend seemed to be fine when he and the other person were in the same area, but when distance was between the couple, he 'd have an issue (with the separation), and the relationship wouldn't work out. I assume she was referring to theirs, he was in bootcamp during their relationship. Yet he and I have been apart several times for anywhere from days to weeks at a time, and haven't had an issue. What do you think about this? Should I just ignore what she said, since it doesn't seem relevant to us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• EAch relationship is different just as each person you are with, you love them for different reasons.

Maybe in their relationship, there was a trust issue? Insecurity issue. People change over time.

I wouldn't pay it any mind.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yes
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010