Diet Supplements or weight loss help??

Does anybody know anything that would help give the extra edge with weight loss? I'm dieting and exercising but still can't seem to get to my goal (pre-preg weight) and was wondering if there was anything that could help.

Thanks :)

eab001

Asked by eab001 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Watch your calories. Make sure that the calories you eat are nutritious and not junk. Google your BMI to see how many calories you need for your body to function based upon your activity. Enroll in a good support program like Sparkpeople.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Best thing to do when you hit a plateau is change things up....that can be with your diet or exercise or both. Change the intensity of your exercise or the duration of your exercise or just do something different.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree with both of the previous posters. I'd personally avoid diet pills if you can. Mixing things up and making sure you eat very healthy are two great ways to kick a few pounds to the curb.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 7:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• in agreement with the other mommies gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i lost 45 ponds i have 10 more to go but its been months my doc said that i would be lucky to lose 30 but i feel so bad cause i cant get rid of that last bit its a pain in the butt!!!!!!!! keep it up you can do it
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 5:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Juice Plus www.welovejuiceplus.com I use the capsules and the smoothie mix, lost 19 pounds so far.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2010