What would you do?

Say you husband had a stroke and he couldn't move half of his body. Would you leave him or would stand by him and do all the thing he would need done like take him to the bathroom and give him a bath.

march3-2011

Asked by march3-2011 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Stand by him 100%
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Stay by his side.

I have been ill enough that my husband had to bathe me, take me to the bathroom (including the paper work.. lol) and everything else.

He stayed strong, loving, supportive and by myside every second that I needed him.

I know what it's like to need that person by you. I would never dream of leaving my husband in his time of need.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I married him for better or worse. So I'll stay with him for better or worse. Marriage doesn't mean anything if a wife can forgive her husband for choosing to be a jerk, but would leave him because of something he couldn't help.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am his soulmate, care-giver, lover, and friend. Why would I leave him when he needs me the most?
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would stay with my husband. I love him for his soul. I know that if I were to leave him in such a bad way, he would miss me badly and maybe even go into a deep depression along with the physical stuff happening.

lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 6:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would be there 100% marriage is until death do you part
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Stand by him, no need to even ask.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would stand by him. Most vows say through sickness & health, good times & bad..... I think this would fall in to that catagory.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010