will my heart ever mend

ive been stuck on this guy for about three years now.weve dated broke up had a baby and still was messing around for a while...i love him to death but i dont want to feel this way about him..he breaks my heart over and over again and i want to move on but i honestly dont know how..i dont want to get with him i just wish all my feelings went away because he not the type of man i want in my life..ive tried dating but i cant seem to get into people ..i look at them only as a friend ..please help..no bashing im already feel hurt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• dont look for love it will find you. if u know this relationship isnt going to work and he keeps hurting you.. you are just going have to try ur best to move on. just live life to the fullest. god has something instore for you. just keep ur head up ;) *hugs*
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 6:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Dont try looking for anyone else to "replace" him right now. Concentrate on being a mom and being w/ your friends. You will always have to have him in your life since you have a child together. But at least you know that you want better/different. Dont allow yourself to sucumb to his charms any more. Eventually, w/ time, you will get stronger and move on. Then and only then will you be ready to get out to begin dating again. Good luck! (Maybe keep busy w/ a hobby or taking a college class could help too!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was the same way.. and it took me like a yr 1/2.. keep yourself busy. And always remind yourself why you guys didn't work... that always helped me..
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i think we have all been through this...i'm sorry u are hurting :(...look for happiness in you child...they always seem to put a smile on our faces :)...in the mean time...surround yourself with positive ppl..and also find a support line...meaning..some1 you can call when you are feeling the urge to call him...also make a list of things he's done to hurt you...and whenever you think about taking him back read the list of hurts...this always helped me in the pass...and last keep yoursel busy...sometimes we do crazy things when we are bored... pick up a hobby...spend more time with family....hope these things help...bcuz it's not easy getting over a broken heart...best of luck to you!!!
    And remember to smile :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• aww thank you ladies .its always nice to know that you are not the only one who has or are going through this...
    amiyamom08

Answer by amiyamom08 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010