what do you think of parents that have to keep the same initials with all their child?

i know several of them. Sometimes i think it is cool and sometimes i think it is over done, what are your thoughts and please share the names if you would like :)

Ericha7

Asked by Ericha7 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Baby Names

• My son's initials are COC ahahhaha sorry it doesn't answer your questions but everyone likes to point that out to me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It seems awfully limiting to me. It can be difficult enough picking a name both parents agree on and love without adding rules to the naming of a new baby.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Well my family is all like that
    We are
    Cheryl
    Clint
    Cathy
    Charles
    and for my kids I ended all their names in a Y Tiffany Rockey & Haley
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think it's a little silly, but it certainly doesn't keep me up at night, heh. Whatever floats their boat.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My husbands family is that way, I don't think it's over kill with them (especially since at least the first 2/3 weren't done that way on purpose), but I've already informed my husband that I don't plan on doing that lol. I just want to stick with names that have nicknames from them.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I wish I had continued it with my last two.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My mom and her sisters were all TMW for their initials. My mom, by random chance, had 3 of her 4 biological children start with D (the second is a T). I have two daughters and their names both start with L. If we have another daughter, odds are good for a third L. If we have a boy, the trend breaks... we'll name him Matthias.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 7:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think it's very limiting in name choices... I wouldn't want to give up on a name I love because it doesn't have the right letters!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• that is interesting on all having the same ending, i haven't see that before :) i didn't plan this but all my childrens names are 5 letters long
    Ericha7

Comment by Ericha7 (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My husband and I are both M names... when I was pregnant with dd my grandma just suggested an M. I didn't think much of it. Happened to look in a baby name book under M's.... Well.... My dd is an M, too. We really didn't plan it!!! I just fell in love with the name, and IF we would ever have another it would have to be an M also. I wouldn't want the other one to feel left out! LOL
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010