My husbands ex

Well i guess place to start is at the beginning, when my husband & i got married his ex and i never got along. A month after we got married my husband's mother died of cancer. Mean while, his ex comes down for the funeral. The day of the funeral his ex starts a conversation about how my husband & her were having sex in his grandmother barn. We i tried to let it go, i even told my husband that he could still be friends with her if he wanted to. He declined and said thats NO kind of friend or a friend i'd want. Well she's back and wants to say her I'm sorry!!!! Wat do i do??

PackersMamaof4

Asked by PackersMamaof4 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Accept her apology and leave it at that. Be the bigger person :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Tell her that it never bothered you but you accept, don't let her know that she had that much of an impact on you!
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 6:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• by the looks of it i think your husband i an amazing guy by that respond i don't think you have a thing to worry about...don't worry the small stuff and by small it's her she is a small little stuff a nothing cuz obviously she made no impact on your husband...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• She was just testing the waters to see what you would do. Let her say "I'm sorry" and then keep on going with you and your husband's new life together.
    dgall

Answer by dgall at 6:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• wait...WHO wants to apologize to who?

Take it all with a grain of salt. She is his past & you should treat her that way. No reason to make any issues of anything.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree... accept her appology and leave it in the past.

Unless he has kids with her where he needs to see her all the time I am not sure why it matters. I am not huge into keeping Ex's as friends unless it was a brief summer fling 10 years ago that didn't matter at all.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If she wants to meet, i'd say don't do it. But if she can contact you some other way to say sorry then that is fine. Let her know that you appreciate her saying sorry and move forward.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010