Bed rest need help!

Anyone on complete bed rest that has severe back pain that they can't get rid of? Need some tips on what to do. I have used hot/cold packs and moved for every position possible nothing helps. Also, have taken Tylenol. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank you

JD08

Asked by JD08 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• try laying on a heating pad for just a little bit..it helped my back pains
    Anonymous

• Back rubs helped me more than anything. When I didn't have someone to do it for me I rolled up a towel and moved my body over it. Good luck
    mybelle04

Answer by mybelle04 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I love using a heatng pad. It won't hurt the baby if it's on low or med... I actually don't even know that it would if it was turned up but to be safe, low feels great and really helps with the pain. My OB suggested it and I go to a high-risk "special" doc. They know! :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Ok i know how you feel for my back pain I take a warm bath the water relaxies the musscles.
    Dorriansmom1984

Answer by Dorriansmom1984 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• get your SO to rub your back.... bed rest sucks! i have been there and i am sorry! massage is my suggestion!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008