MY EX MIL

well i don't know about you all but i love my ex husband's mother me and her have stayed in communication and nothing and no one can ever brake that. my problem is that she calls me the other day crying cuz my loser of ex husband threaten to NEVER LET HER SEE OUR KIDS if she continues to talk to me. mind you me and my ex have been divorce since 2007. i am remarried and so is he so i don't see the problem me and him never talk cuz he is an animal and his new wife prohibited him from talking to me so he chose not to be updated in our kids lives. anyways my ex MIL calls the kids every wk and now she is a total mess and is even planing to move from New Jersey to Florida cuz if need be she will pick her grandkids over her own son.
How can a man be so evil and horrible who does that? Like i tell her i divorced her son never her and my kids never lost a grandmother. my kids absolute love her.

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 7:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Good For You!
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 7:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I know several ladies who have stayed close with the other family.

I don't get why anyone would treat others the way your ex is. If it would work for her to move I would encourage her to do that. But she really has to consider the friends she would be leaving etc. And if it is OK with you. GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my husband now thinks he is a total jerk off and a manipulator that just wants to hurt people...his new wife is so stuck on me that woman i swear stalks me reads my fb everyday and has major low self a steam issue...its pathetic how a woman needs to manipulate a father and it's even more pathetic how a father be let manipulate by a woman...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• god what a prick! just let her know you will make sure she can see the kids. no wonder you divorced him - sounds like the kids are better off that he ignores them although i'm sure this hurts them alot in other ways.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i have always told her from day 1 that she is more then welcome in my home not i or my husband have a problem with her...and if she needs a place my doors will always be open SHE OS A GREAT grandmother...i love her sometimes she calls me to just talk about anything she is almost 65 or so and has nobody at all...her world revolves around m y kids even my youngest one that is not her son's...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• God bless her she should stand her ground and truly what is going to do to stop her from seeing them. Is he whipped by the new wife?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• well my kids so to Jersey in the simmer and thats how she see the kids she is not in the best shape to travel to Florida whenever she wants. so my ex tells her that if he finds out she will not have the kids over her home. he will not open the door to her when she goes by. and a lot of low mean things. it is aggravating me i cant believe him he is such a hateful human. i can not wait till the wifey he got sends him packing after she gets what she wants. and my arms are tied cuz i call him and he hangs the phone up on my ear the minute he hears my voice. his 31 and acts like a 13 year old boy.
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010