Just wanted to share!!

My 5yo daughter is in her room right now talking to her stuffed dog. I went to check on her and I heard her say "ahhh I'm so in love!!" with her head in her hands.
I thought it was the cutest thing, made me giggle to myself.

So what are some cute things your kids have said or done?

mygirlpaige

Asked by mygirlpaige at 7:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My two year old thinks that her allergies are tangible things. The other day it was that the coupons she was raiding from our coupon stash were her allergies. Then yesterday, I told her that her daddy was at work. She looked for a second and then said "My Daddy is at work. My allergies is at work."

She amazes me in her cuteness.

Your daughter gives me hope that this cuteness isn't ending anytime soon.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 7:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• SOOOO SWEEEET
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 7:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• That is sweet. Don't you wish you can record those moments?
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Aww, so cute....My 10 yr old was in the shower singing very loudly...The funny thing is I have never hear him sing anything...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Just adorable...we have been practicing with my DS manners and every time he forget to use them.. we say you didn't 4get your manners did you...soo we went to a relative house and we saw one of his cousin that he havnt seen in a few months...we was like where are your manners... say hello to your cousin.....DS said ...no i forgot and left my manners at home...ha ha
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• musicmom, I do so much!!! Things she says when she thinks no one's listening are my favorite!!
    mygirlpaige

Comment by mygirlpaige (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• lol that is soo cute.
    My daughter is 2 1/2 and I'm pregnant with her sister. I was letting her feel her sister kick one day and she pulls up her shirt and sucked her belly in and out and says, "look mommy, my baby moving too". lmao, it was too cute.

She's definitely honest too. I remember our poor pizza guy dropped off a pizza, she took one look at him as he walked away and say, "oh Mommy, He's BIIIIG, He's a really BIG FAT man".. (okay so the guy was over like 500lbs, no lie, but boy was I embarressed).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2010