he didnt propose

but we have a wedding date n he been making plans for the wedding,. how would you feel?

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 7:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Is it that important? Would you say no?
    If you feel it's that important, tell him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would be a little hurt. My hubby and I talked about getting married and agreed that we would but he did make a formal proposal after I picked out the rings that I wanted. It a sure bet for him but it was nice for him to get on one knee and actually ask me. In the end though either way you are going to wind up married.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Maybe in his mind and in his own way he thinks he did.. Men can be clueless and think we "get" the same meaning out of something they have done..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Propose to him! Make it special and have fun with it! You won't be the first girl to do it. Tell him you want to make it "official". Then you can look for a ring together or plan what your wedding bands will be. Enjoy!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• propose to him....i proposed to my dh,.....
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Talk it over with him. If it is important to you, then may he'll do it. My husband never really proposed to me. He was talking about getting married, and I said is this a proposal, and he said yes. It didn't matter to me if he made a big romantic deal about it. It would have been nice, but not needed. If it is important to you, or if you have any doubt that he wants to get married, then discuss it.

Answer by Bmat at 7:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If it's important, you HAVE to tell him. You don't want to start a marriage off hurt because he never gave you a big ticket proposal. If it's not important, that would be another story.

One thing I can say... DH and I already knew we were getting married when he proposed to me. It was still really special to have him plan and execute a personal proposal. Now, when I look back on it, either by myself or with family and/or friends, I have a great story to look back on.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 7:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i think it's a little late now. would be pointless and yeah it sucked he didn't do it. like someone else said he probably felt he didn't need to or that he had.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Is it more important to you that you get married or get proposed to beforehand? I figure so long as you two are getting married and are HAPPY, it shouldn't matter.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was sitting in the truck and I made him give me the ring, then I said...oh you need to propose...so ask me. And he came up with something really corny. I think i nudged him in the arm. It wasn't a real proposal, but it was sweet I guess.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010