What is a good daily schedule for a 2 year old boy to have?

I'm a first time mom, and I've got to say I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING! I'm not sure how a 2 year old's schedule should be set up.

MamaHalloween

Asked by MamaHalloween at 7:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Our day would start with breakfast and then did errands, our play groups, etc. Then lunch and naps (although they gave them up shortly after turning two) or you could do a quiet time with books or video if not napping. Then in the afternoon we had more playtime and maybe some sort of project or they just entertained themselves with their toys. Every night was dinner with Dad once he got home. After dinner it was time with dad, bath time, plus bedtime routine of books and cuddling. There were days when we didn't go out and would do all sorts of activities like making cookies, etc. We would allow them to watch Sesame Street, etc but not a whole lot of TV. Hope this was helpful. Enjoy that little one!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• bump please?
    MamaHalloween

Comment by MamaHalloween (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010