SPotting at 10 weeks

10 weeks prenant and spotting dark red blood.

BabyDoney

Asked by BabyDoney at 12:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go to the dr immediately. You are at the high risk stage for miscarriage during pregnancy. Before 12 weeks is the high risk point.
    Dark red blood can mean its "fresh" and may be related to the baby.
    Or it may be your period, it happens.
    My mom had her period for 5 months while pregnant with me.
    But see the doctor, rest, and don't over work yourself.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Have you had a checkup or sex recently because your cervix is much more sensitive now and can become irritated very easily i have been told by my doctor that it is normal to spot in the first trimester but becareful and keep an eye out i would def. call your ob just to make sure everything is fine and if you start bleeding more then just spottin def call the doc. in case theres a problem. but right now it sounds fine good luck and keep us posted about how everything is going
    kaszilynn88

Answer by kaszilynn88 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Thank you to those who responded. I called my OB Tuesday and she said if I get cramps or soak a pad to call immediately. There is no red blood and it is kinda flaky?? I may call her today just to be safe and put my mind at easy! Thanks again!!
    BabyDoney

Answer by BabyDoney at 1:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• go to the dr immediately - if its blood red like a period GET SEEN IMMEDIATELY - NOW ...move it!!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008