driving me insane!

This is driving me INSANE! Anyone that had read my previous questions, knows that I can't answer questions about when i ovulate or when my actual periods are, because after coming off Depo I have been soo irregular. And of course, that just adds to my insanity. I have nauseous just about everyday, and it's getting worse each day, for about the past 2.5-3wks...starting getting headaches and dizziness, but haven't been able to eat much because I'm so nauseous until about dinner time. I THINK I implanted last week (it was not a "normal period" for me). I have now taken 4 HPT's in the last week and all have been negative...what the hell else could it be? We are gonna see about getting a blood test done tomorrow, but the place I thought did them, only do urine tests and said that if I've gotten negatives at home, I'd probably get one there too because they only do urine tests. THIS IS KILLING ME! I don't know what else it could be

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 7:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Health

• You probably tested too early..but stick w/blood test b/c it's the most definitive result you can get @ this time
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• sorry for your worry, good luck...
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010