Where do you buy your clothes and how much do you spend ?

I buy clothes at the mall...JCP...Sears, KOHL's Cato, TJMaxx ....these are pretty much my main places....

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• target (i like how their jeans fit the best....it's hard for me to find jeans that are long enough lol)
    old navy
    discount stores like ross or marshall's
    i don't buy many clothes for myself though lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i get mine second hand stories,sally ann and goodwill
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 7:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I seem to find the best sales and deals at Kohl's and JCPenney
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My absolute favorite store is nordstroms but it's just not in our budget for me to get all my stuff from there so I invest in a couple of nice pieces each season and ten get the rest from Nordstrom Rack, Ross, Kohls...
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I buy my casual clothes from Walmart or my local supermarket.  Their own label is pretty good and I get a 10% discount because I work there lol.

I buy lingerie from La Vie en Rose and a great little boutique I know in Montreal.  I actually do a lot of my shopping in Montreal.  It's a great city for fashion.

I pay more for quality and stylish clothing in stores like Danier, Le Chateau and Guess.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I get mine at second hand stores - there's a secondhand boutique I love... the rest is usually WalMart and thrift stores!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I haven't got any clothes for myself in over a year. I got shoes back in February from Walmart. I try to get it from second hand or on clearance racks because we really don't have a whole lot of money to spend. The baby and my husband come first because she's always growing and he's the one who needs clothes for his work. I'm fine in my $3 jeans and t-shirts though I may ask for a few shirts and a new pair of pants for Christmas.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 8:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Walmart- Ross-Thrift stores mostly
    I have a REALLY hard time spending over 12 or 13 dollars for anything...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i get mine second hand stories,sally ann and goodwill--

dutch..LOL! i had to laugh, because in my hometown, the sally ann is a liquor store!! :))

i buy most of my clothing from dillards, talbots, tjmaxx, ann taylor, or online catalogs such as jjill. occasionally, i'll find some staples like tees/shorts/socks at target. sometimes i'll pick those items up at the academy sports or dick's. (yeah, i giggle when i say i'm going to 'dick's', too! lol!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I bought my clothes at target or old navy and spend about 80.00 and I buy my bras at VS and I spend about 60.00.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010