Does your baby let you do this???

My daughter loves for me to use her nose bulb thingy on her. She will sit there and stick her nose in the air for me to get it..Its so cute.

tylersbaby85

Asked by tylersbaby85 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No its not common but hey why question it?
    Be glad she doesnt cry and scream, keep her clean. Runny nose children is sloppy of the parent.
    Anonymous

• My son hates it! He has a runny nose now and I have to fight with him to wipe his nose! Ugh it's annoying lol!

ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I wish my daughter loved it..right now she has a cold and I would love to be able to get more out of her nose without the struggling and the high pitch screaming followed by the heart wrenching cry that only makes the stuffed up nose worste...sorry had to rant...LOL!!!
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 1:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• lucky! If I do anything with her face mine screams! :-)
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 1:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2008