• In the Spotlight:

If you had a whole day to yourself without your kids and an unlimited supply of money...

what would you do? I know I always feel lost when my hubbs and I get a night alone. (Like once or twice a year) we are tired by 8pm (like usual) and decide instead of watching a movie or going out with friends, we would rather get a whole night of uninterrupted sleep. I guess that makes us losers, but that is way more appealing than anything else we can think of. If I were alone I would go get 70lbs removed, go on a shopping spree, hair and nails, massage... basically a COMPLETE mommy makeover! SO SLEFISH I KNOW?!?!

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 7:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would get the lipo at the end of the day myself.. that way it does not ruin my plans. First i would go to a nice place for breakfast, I want a linen tablecloth and crystal water glasses and all you can eat breakfast buffet...wait..there i s a local casino that has this so I would go there then hit the machines ( I never have money for the casino) then after that I would jump into my rented car, not sure which it would be just yet. then I would drive to a spa and get the mani/pedi/massage...then go shopping for a whole new wardrobe then head out for that lipo suction removing all belly fat, take a limo home and crash till my belly healed so I could try out those new clothes I bought 3 sizes smaller
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I love to shop! I haven't been able to do that for awhile so I would so go on a big spree!
    workhome2

Answer by workhome2 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• lol 70 lbs. removed? like lipo? because that would blow your whole day right there lmao. i would do my hair and get a pedi. then buy a new outfit and find a pair of nice boots (finally lol). i would go out to eat and send a maid to my house to work while i'm gone! then i would bring some food home to my family since lord knows what my husband would be feeding them (probably marshmallows and pringles lmao)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• We would go and get ourselves a dream car 350Z by Nissan in blue (my dream car) and Acura NSX (my hubby's dream car.) ;-D
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Disney world.... lol
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would get all of my supplies have some money put into my bank account and going to starbucks treat my crew to a very big dinner movie and shopping spree.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am sure that a full Good Night's sleep sounds great to every parent out there. My husband and I are still new parents, so we keep going shopping and getting things that our six-months-old son needs. We do come home earlier than we used to before we were parents. We try to have a date night once a month because it is good for us and our son, and, of course, my mom, who loves to babysit.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 8:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Go on a shopping spree, get my nails and hair done, get some new ink, and a boob job at the end of the day!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Probably hang out with friends, too.
    Svetlana98usa

• Go on a shopping spree get my nails done and enjoy my time alone from my son and probably party. lol
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010