what do I do if the baby's daddy wants to come back into our lives?

i was 5 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. the babys dad left me at 2 months along and never contacted me. Ive been really good at preparing and buing everthinfg that I have had to. now 6 months later the father decideds taht he wants to step up and that he has changed.. well he is supposly off drugs and not drinking. or smoking. but he still doesnt have an education a job or a driver licence. I still dont think he can get all that in 3 months before the baby is due. I started talking to him again and asked if he is trying to find a job but he always has some excuse that he can't get a ride or they anr't open or I can't get ahold of them. ect..... he reall wants to be a part of his duaghter and me... but I don't want him thinking he don't gotta pay money. so what do you think I should do im so confused..??

fizze

Asked by fizze at 7:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would tell him that he has to get things together first, keeping some sort of contact with him, since you do have a child with him, and after he has done all that then, go from there. If, you are doing good so far yourself, you might get caught up in his things and the child should come first and have a good life.
    Army108th

Answer by Army108th at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yea i would have him prove it tell him you are not jumping back into things w him until you see he is stable has a job and a dl and maybe a car, and keeps it bc normally guys like that and women too that always have an excuse and cant work dont help themselves ever be careful dont bring someone back into your life if you know they are no good, but he is her dad and give him a chance to fix things
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010