What did you do today??

I stayed home all day waiting for the internet guy and washed a load of clothes while waiting...and cleaned the bathrooms...how was your day???

TezMoM

Asked by TezMoM at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I went to work... and it started out like any other day at work and then WHAM!!! I got a promotion.... It has been a wonderful day :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 8:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• launder sheets, 30 min on treadmill, hubby home for lunch, post office, make dinner, facebook....
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 8:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Tried to have a nice day i guess..hope yours went ok..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• straightened up the house, done dishes, took a nap (LOL) made dinner and done those dishes. Went to take my 5 year old to ballet then went to my grandmas. Oh ya and went out to eat with my mom, sister, nephew me and my 2.5 year old for lunch.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I worked today and now I am home and I am on CM to chat with everyone before Jersey Shore comes on tonight. And I am off the weekend.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i took my monkeys to school came home went back to sleep for a few more hours. got up cleaned the house. took a long hot shower. went to walmart for much needed things, came home got rid of the dog gave him to my uncles wifes brother. cooked. picked up my monkeys from school. did homework with my monkeys. gave showers feed played watched a movie that they wanted to see. and i am about to see my novela followed by JERSEY SHORE...lol thats the story of my life for today...lol how entertaining
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• not much got up at 7ish
    in my county kids had 2 hr delay today.
    at 7:30 my son was begging me he was ready to go to skool
    took him skool. picked him up we rented Ironman2 ... watched that
    cooked dinner. then got kids there baths
    now on cafemom
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 8:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I got my period and I left work early because of my crumbs, ate a lot of chocolate (I always do when I get my period) and then promised DD we're getting a puppy next week (why did I do that?? lol)

mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• The kids are off school today and tomorrow, so I got to sleep in until 7:30.
    Took DD to her bbf's grandma's house.
    Dragged the boys to a bead shop (where the owner gave them a boat load of matchbox/hotwheels)
    Went to Costco and somehow didn't leave my entire paycheck
    Picked up DD
    Did dishes
    Picked tomatoes in the garden
    Now I'm just surfing and waiting for my pizza dough to rise
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I woke up at 3:30 AM to get my husband and 2 year old awake so that we could be out the door and drive an hour to be at the hospital by 5:45 AM for my son's surgery at 7:30 AM. He came out of surgery around 8:45 AM but had some complications, so we got transferred to Pediatrics until he was released 6 hours later. Now I'm trying not to fall asleep before he does so we can go to bed and cuddle.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010