Do you believe in angels? I do, but after the experiance I had today now I deffinatly believe in them I can't get over it.

my sister, mom and nephew came over to take me and my 2.5 year old out to lunch (the DH was at work and other DD at school). The waitress gives us the bill (my sister was to pay so it was all on one bill which was about 40.00). The waitress comes back asks to see the bill and leaves. So we go to the register to pay. We were behind this guy (I was the only one who seen him. My mom didn't my sister kinda did). He walks out the door and says you guys have really cute kids (I was the only one who heard it) I said thank you. He didn't stop or nothing it was like he was in a hurry to get out of there. I turn around and he was gone. He was wearing all white even a white jacket. We go to pay and the lady says we don't have to pay. My mom was like "what?" She said "Ya you don't have to pay anything" my mom asks "why"? She said well the guy that was in front of you wanted to CONT.....

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I do. That's a sweet story.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 7:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I do, but I don't believe that people who die become angels. I believe they are separate beings. I believe in guardian angels. I believe they all have different jobs. It's kind of hard to explain without a full Bible study, lol, but I definitely believe in them.
    mictamali

Answer by mictamali at 8:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• wow...happy for your blessing...and yes i do believe in angels :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I woke up one time because I felt a presence, someone looking over me... I opened my eyes and saw a human figure.... I wasn't scared but I closed my eyes... when I opened them it was gone.... I swear it was my Guardian Angel.... I felt so safe...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• bless you guys so he paid your bill for you. So ya this guy we didn't even know paid or lunch bill and we didn't have to pay anything. We couldn't thank this guy cause like I said he was gone it was like he diapeared. I can't get over it lol. I mean I believe in angels and everything, but something like this just has never happened to me before lol. Do you believe in angels? If not why? If so if you have a story to share I would love to hear.
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes I do..i have 3 brothers ,my godmother,my dad watching over me and my family...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 8:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes I do and that is great
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2010