TALKING DIRTY

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TALKING DIRTY DURING SEX. MY SO LOVES IT WHEN I TALK DIRTY. BUT ITS KIND OF WEIRD BECSAUSE HE LIKES FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT BEING SEXUAL WITH OTHER GUYS. IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE THAT CAN RELATE???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• FOR SOME REASON TALKING DIRTY MAKES ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. TO ME WHEN YOU ARE MAKING LOVE, THERES NOTHING DIRTY ABOUT IT.
    DODY289

Answer by DODY289 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I AGREE WIT DA FIRST ANSWER THERE IS NOTHING DIRTY ABOUT MAKING LOVE.
    hz_babymama

Answer by hz_babymama at 12:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My SO would hate it if he heard me talking sexual about other guys!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• He wants me to talk dirty & I have a hard time saying it. I think if I said anything about another guy - I would be sleeping alone!!!
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 1:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My hubby would die if I ever said anything dirty about another guy! Your SO may have a fantasy about 3somes or something... just don't be shocked if, someday down the road, he wants to see you with another guy!
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure how my hubby would react if I even tried it with him (have tried before but just can't do it). A lot of people like it tho, so whatever you're comfortable with.... more power to ya
    I'm with the one that said that he is likely to ask you to do a 3some cause it sounds like he's already fantasizing about it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• never have never will

Answer by louise2 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Lord people!!! He probably does not want a 3some and most likley if he did he wouldnt want another guy thats not the typical male fastasy... Some people just need some spice... Its no different than you dressing up like another women or him another man or going out to a bar and pretending to be 2 other people and you pick eachother up... he is not weird some people just need some raunchy porn star sex sometimes.... not everyone can just "make love" I would be board outta my mind!! its all about what kinda couple you are and what works for you.... If you are comfortable with him talking like that then go with it if not tell him you dont like it!! Once my SO asked me in bed if he did me better than my boyfriend and i was shocked but I went with it....good luck lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• the only reason I dont care for it is because it just not come naturally to me. If it did I would do it but it doesnt so i get kind of uncomfortable.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i agree with scaredmommy08...... its a trun on for guys to well think of it in other ways not a big deal .......now if hes like tellin ya to pretend to be an ex then ya u got problems...lol
    mommiehopfuly

Answer by mommiehopfuly at 2:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008