YELLING/TOUCHING

are teachers allowed to yell at the students? or even touch a student?
i hear some mom's say that teachers have pinch there kids or have yelled at there kids...is this possible?
i sweat to God if a teacher ever put a hand on my kids i don't think i will be capable to contain myself. i went to school in Puerto Rico and over in the island teachers are abusive and the parents thinks it ok. well back when i went to school i have no idea how it is now.

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 8:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in

• I have seen a few teacher grad a child by their ears,arms and the back of the neck. Each time I seen this help I spoke up for that child. Regraudless how bad that child maybe. A teacher should never put a hand on their student. The last time I saw a teacher put his hand on a little ^ yrs old boy. I went off as I was his cousin. It scared the Shit out of the teacher and the principle was also shocked. I told both of them that they better call his parents and write them a letter of apologize.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i saw a teacher once at my sons school grab a student by his shirt , i was like wtf? & he was staring at me as if it were okay, if it were my kiddo id be fighting that teacher but thats just me, i was never told that teachers could do such thing when i enrolled him.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i know in some schools its allowed but i have 0 tolerence with other people putting there hands on my kids especially if i dont know that person ..
    chulafromhtown

Answer by chulafromhtown at 8:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010